Friday 9 January 2015

Aim of shoot 2:

In this shoot I want to improve on shoot one. In my shoot one aim I mentioned that I only wanted part of the face illuminated, and the rest in darkness. The results of this aim failed and I wasn't able to capture the emotional relationship I felt is important for success of the shoot. In shoot two I will create complete darkness and direct the natural light to the correct area so that the side, and only the side, of the subjects faces are illuminated. In this next shoot I will change my subjects, to ones with more similar face and more similar, interesting hair. This is because this is one real similarity that both looks similar and also when hit with the correct light gives of a really gracious feel. If this aim is done properly the results will be what I want, to capture both similar facial expressions and features, and also two people which would be having the same thoughts and feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment